Distinguished Corporate Partner Award
The AMGA Distinguished Corporate Partner Award is presented annually to a partner organization for providing excellent service and value to medical groups and health systems and the communities they serve. It specifically recognizes organizations dedicated to working with our members toward dramatically improving population health and care for patients at lower costs.
Congratulations to the following recipients:
- 2019 - Pfizer Inc.
- 2018 - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2017 - Novo Nordisk
- 2016 - Optum
- 2014 - Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 2013 - Exact Sciences
- 2012 - Abbott Nutrition
- 2011 - Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2010 - Phytel, Inc.
- 2009 - Merck & Co., Inc.
- 2008 - Cejka Search, Inc.®
- 2007 - Health Hero Network
- 2006 - Sankyo Pharma, Inc.
- 2005 - Booz Allen Hamilton and Integreat
- 2004 - Pfizer Inc.
- 2003 - RSM McGladrey
- 2002 - Aventis
- 2001 - GlaxoSmithKline
- 2000 - Parke-Davis
- 1999 - Pharmacia & Upjohn
Previously, this award was known as the Presidential Award. Recipients included the following:
- 1996 - Ron Halverson, Marshall Erdman & Associates
- 1995 - Tom Day, United Missouri Bank of Kansas City, N.A.
- 1994 - Jack Silversin, D.M.D., Dr.P.H., Amicus Inc.
- 1992 - William Denby III, Marion Merrell Dow, Inc.
- 1991 - SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- 1990 - Craig Anderson, Ernst & Young