2022 Medical Group Operations and Finance Survey
AMGA’s Medical Group Operations and Finance Survey is now accepting data submissions from medical groups and health systems from across the country.
The improved data collection tool allows for a more streamlined process for participation. The data elements are now focused on requiring only the most critical and valuable components.
Your group’s participation is more vital than ever, as medical groups emerge from the pandemic and look to understand the new normal and integrate market performance as a tool for moving forward. As always, participating groups receive several benefits, including a complimentary PDF of the results or a significant discount off online survey access.
Submit your data by the June 30 deadline and receive $200 off registration to AMGA Consulting's Fall 2022 Compensation and Operations Conference. This annual event highlights best practices for improving medical group performance. Participating organizations also receive one complimentary copy of the final PDF survey report (an $850 value) or a discounted rate for the online database.
The survey will explore the following areas:
- Group level financial performance benchmarks
- Operational support staffing data for 19 different functional areas
- Clinic staffing details, with role-specific levels per physician, provider, and 10,000 wRVUs
- Revenue cycle metrics, including denials, lag times, and central business office staffing
- Clinic financial performance metrics per physician, provider, and 10,000 wRVUs