2021 Medical Group Operations and Finance Survey
AMGA’s Medical Group Operations and Finance Survey is now accepting data submissions from medical groups and health systems from across the country.
The new and improved data collection tool allows for a more streamlined process for participation. The data elements are now focused on requiring only the most critical and valuable components.
Your group’s participation is more vital than ever, as the national financial and operational data we gather will reflect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, participating groups receive several benefits, including significant discounts on the published survey results.
Organizations submitting data receive a discounted copy of the final report.
The survey will explore the following areas:
- Group level financial performance benchmarks
- Operational support staffing data for 19 different functional areas
- Clinic staffing details, with role specific levels per physician, per provider, and per 10,000 wRVU
- Revenue cycle metrics, including denials lag times, and central business office staffing
- Clinic financial performance data per physician, provider, and 10,000 wRVU
- COVID-19 impact including telehealth utilization, volume and expense impact
How to Participate
Please complete and submit your data by April 30, 2021.
- Download and complete the 2021 Survey Input Tool
- Download the 2021 Survey Instructions
- Download the Survey Methodology
Completed questionnaires should be sent directly to Danielle DuBord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMGA Consulting will maintain a confidential file for each group’s response. No other organization will have access to your group’s individual data.
Please direct all questions to Danielle DuBord at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your participation!