2020 Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey
AMGA’s Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey is now accepting data submissions from medical groups and health systems from across the country.
Now in its 33rd year, the survey is considered the gold standard for benchmarking compensation and productivity in medical groups and other organized systems of care.
More than ever it is vital to have access to the most current national compensation data that will help you make informed decisions and help lead your organization to success. We urge you to participate in this year’s survey to make sure your group is represented and to receive the participation benefits.
Organizations submitting data receive a complimentary copy of the final print survey (an $800 value!) or a discounted rate for the online database. AMGA members that submit data will also receive a customized report specific to your organization’s data.
The survey will explore the following areas:
- Individual compensation and production data in all major specialties
- Individual compensation and production data on other health care providers including nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Starting salaries of new residents and experienced new hires
- Medical group and health system compensation profiles including methods of pay for both physicians and other health care providers
How to Participate:
Please complete and submit your data by Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
- Download and complete the 2020 Survey Input Tool.
- Download the 2020 Survey Instructions.
- Download the 2020 Survey Methodology.
Completed questionnaires should be sent directly to Danielle DuBord at email@example.com.
AMGA Consulting will maintain a confidential file for each group's response. No other organization will have access to your group's individual data.
Please direct all questions to Danielle DuBord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your participation!