Past AMGA's Best Practices Learning Collaboratives
AMGA’s Best Practices Learning collaboratives are shared-learning programs that compile evidence of best practices and are designed specifically for medical groups and health systems striving to improve the care of patients and drive organizational performance. AMGA has led collaboratives on chronic disease management, MIPS and ACOs.
AMGA encourages best practices and innovation in health care through supporting and encouraging medical groups in their efforts to improve the quality of care for patients living with chronic illnesses and organizational performance. The Compendiums features medical groups that have developed innovative and replicable programs aimed at improving the management of chronic diseases. These best practices are then disseminated to the greater community of healthcare professionals. Selected on the strength of their results, the participating medical groups have worked to create easily transferable, practice-based strategies and tools that can be applied to multiple clinical areas and conditions by any medical group.
Past programs include:
- Medicare Advantage (MA) Learning Collaborative
- Collaborative for Performance Excellence
- T2G Diabetes Bundle Best Practices Collaborative
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Collaborative
- Best Practices in Managing Patients with Heart Failure (HF) Collaborative
- Best Practices in Managing Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Collaborative
- Best Practices in Managing Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Best Practices in Managing Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Best Practices in Managing Hypertension
- Accountable Care Organizations