Best Practices Learning Collaboratives
AMGA members are leaders in quality improvement and have developed tools and programs for improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of care, and increasing patient satisfaction. As part of AMGA's mission, we provide vehicles where we can share these best practices so others may build upon the programs and continue the quality improvement cycle.
AMGA Collaboratives are shared-learning programs that compile evidence of best practices and are designed specifically for medical organizations that are striving to improve the care of patients with chronic conditions, preventable illnesses and organizational performance. The goal of the collaboratives is to create a community of knowledge that can help participants accelerate systematic change and make lasting breakthroughs in quality patient care and service that meets or exceeds patient expectations.
These are some of our current programs:
- ASCVD Best Practices Learning Collaborative
- HPV Vaccination Best Practices Learning Collaborative
- Medicare Advantage (MA) Learning Collaborative
- Collaborative for Performance Excellence
- T2G Diabetes Bundle Best Practices Collaborative
- Obesity Care Model Collaborative (OCMC)
- Adult Immunization (AI) Best Practices Learning Collaborative