Data Collection Open:
2024 Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey
Early Submission Deadline: February 27, 2024
Now in its 37th year, AMGA’s Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey is the benchmarking standard for medical groups and other organized systems of care.
Your participation in this year’s survey allows us to compile the most accurate compensation data based on today's market conditions. This input sets the standard for compensation in medical groups.
Benefits of Participation
Survey participants receive a complimentary copy of the final print survey ($1,000 value) or a discounted rate for access to the online database. AMGA members will also receive a customized report specific to your organization’s data.
- Early Submission Deadline: February 27, 2024. Submit your data by this date and receive a bonus hard copy book containing the survey results.
- Final Submission Deadline: March 31, 2024
How to Participate
- Download and complete the 2024 Compensation and Productivity Survey Input Tool
- Download the 2024 Compensation and Productivity Survey Instructions
- Download the 2024 Compensation and Productivity Survey Methodology
- Download the 2024 AMGA wRVU Converter
Questions and completed questionnaires should be sent directly to Danielle DuBord.
The survey results will explore the following areas:
- NEW THIS YEAR: Pay practices for physicians on guarantee and focus on shift-based specialties
- Individual physician and other provider compensation and production data for physicians in all specialties
- Starting salaries for physician and other provider new hires
- Medical group and health system compensation pay practices including methods of pay, incentives, annual workload, benefits, and other details.
- Medical group provider compensation profiles including components of compensation for physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and other health care providers
*AMGA Consulting maintains confidentiality file for each group’s response. No other organization will have access to your group’s individual data.
Going Further to Gain More Insights
Did you know that AMGA also collects data on medical group operations and finance practices, as well as data on medical group staffing ? Pair these data with compensation and productivity data to receive a 360-degree view of your organization.
Check out survey submission opportunities for each in the links below.
Please direct all questions and your completed questionnaire to Danielle DuBord.
Watch our how-to tutorial on submitting your survey data.