Click here for information on the Council's next meeting!
The CEO/Board Chair/President Leadership Council is a specialized community that connects the top leaders from AMGA group members. This private advisory forum allows executives to crowdsource solutions, showcase expertise, and strengthen networks. Members have access to:
- A discussion list to instantly tap into the Council's collective knowledge and experience
- A resource library of archived policies, procedures, presentations, and more
- Face-to-face meetings and webinars that put peer learning and discussion front and center
The current chair of the Council is Theresa Frei, M.B.A., R.N., chief executive officer, Sutter Valley Medical Foundation, with Mike Rossi, M.D., M.B.A., president, Lehigh Valley Physician Group, serving as the chair elect.
To ensure the Council focuses on members’ needs, they nominate the leadership, select the topics, and often lead the discussions. Popular topics raised by members include:
- Transitioning an organization from volume to value
- Unifying culture after a merger, acquisition, or other similar event
- Strategic cost management
- Risk-based contracting
The CEO/Board Chair/President Council is a great opportunity to benchmark your group against similar organizations and a valuable resource to learn where your strategies and tactics may need to change.