Group Practice Journal
The flagship publication of AMGA, the Group Practice Journal offers dynamic business solutions to physician leaders and administrators at medical groups around the world.
Penned by healthcare professionals, articles give a view from the trenches of modern medicine on a wide variety of topics. For over 60 years, the Group Practice Journal has been helping medical groups become financially successful while delivering the highest quality health care to their communities.
AMGA medical group members have complimentary subscriptions to the magazine. They can choose to receive the print version, online version, or both versions of the Group Practice Journal.
- To subscribe to the print or online versions, please fill out this form and hit "submit." Online subscribers will receive a notification each month that your magazine is available online.
- Non-members can subscribe to the print or online version by clicking here.
- Contact Christopher Gibbs at 703.838.0033 ext. 362, if you are unsure of your membership status or to add individuals from your group to the distribution list.
Links to Group Practice Journal information:
- View the most recent issue and past archives.
- Editorial Calendar
- Submit an Article (Editorial Guidelines)
- Article Reprints and ePrints