Has Your Organization Experienced Structural Change?
If your organization has made significant structural change after January 1, 2020, you may have transitioned into AMGA’s new dues structure.
You will transition if you have undergone one of the following:
- Acquisition of/by or merger with another current dues- paying AMGA member
- Group size increases by 50 FTE physicians due to merger or acquisition
- Acquisition of/by or merger with a hospital, hospital/health system, or insurance company
Under this dues structure, Single Tax ID Group Practices and Integrated Delivery Systems will pay dues based on the number of FTE physicians according to the following levels:
Group Member Dues Structure
- 3 – 50 physicians = $6,250
- 51 – 150 physicians = $11,250
- 151 – 500 physicians = $16,750
- 501 – 1,000 physicians = $19,950
- 1,001 – 1,500 physicians = $26,000
- 1,501 – 2,000 physicians = $32,000
- 2,001 – 2,500 physicians = $38,000
- 2,501 – 3,000 physicians = $44,000
- 3,001 – 3,500 physicians = $50,000
- 3,501 – 4,000 physicians = $56,000
- 4,001 – 4,500 physicians = $62,000
For organizations with more than 4,500 physicians, dues will increase in the same proportioned manner. Multi-tax ID Health Systems, because of their size and complexity, should call AMGA for membership pricing. AMGA offers multi-year membership opportunities, which will lock in the current membership rate for several years.
If you have transitioned into AMGA’s new dues structure, or would like to discuss multi-year membership rates, please contact Bill Baron at 703.842.0775 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your membership in AMGA.
We value your contributions and look forward to working with you to continue to advocate for our model of healthcare delivery.