Innovation, Quality & Leadership Conference
IQL20: Driving Innovation Across Systems
September 16-18, 2020
Marriott New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana
AMGA's IQL is returning to the Big Easy! Make your plans to join us in New Orleans September 16-18, 2020, for a three-day, interactive forum on Driving Innovations Across Systems!
One of AMGA’s strategic goals is to be a leading force in driving transformative change in care delivery and to improve the ability of our members to lead scalable, sustainable transformation. AMGA’s 2020 Innovation, Quality & Leadership (IQL20) conference will provide cutting-edge examples from outside health care and from peer organizations so healthcare leaders can learn how to increase their ability to adopt new technologies, implement digital strategies, and enhance the consumer and clinician experience.
AMGA's IQL conference is designed to include breakout sessions that will provide practical tools for medical group and health system leaders who are positioning their groups to provide care that is coordinated, patient-centered, clinically integrated, and accountable. IQL20 also will include meetings for several AMGA Leadership Councils: Presidents/Chief Executive Officers; Chief Administrative Officers/Chief Operating Officers; Chief Medical Officers/Medical Directors; Chief Nursing Officers; and Quality Directors/Officers.
- Keynote speakers help you create innovative ways to lead your groups through change.
- Concurrent breakout sessions led by executives from the nation's top healthcare delivery systems share knowledge and strategies.
- Exhibit Hall hosts representatives from leading healthcare vendor organizations.
- Free-flowing and structured networking with industry leaders allows plenty of time learn from your peers.
- Continuing education credit includes CME, CPE, ACHE.
Check back for agenda and other details for IQL20 as the program develops.