Meet Our Donors
AMGA Foundation Stewardship Report
Honoring 2019 Donors
With your support, AMGA Foundation has improved care for more than 30 million patients by developing and amplifying best practices for care delivery with adult immunizations, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes, heart failure, hypertension, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, and more. We have identified innovations and disseminated findings so that individuals and communities throughout the U.S. can benefit from healthcare advances. Most importantly, these initiatives are pathways that lead to the Foundation’s ultimate goal of creating a healthier America for 100 million patients by 2025. These advancements in care delivery are made possible by supporters of the Foundation and our initiatives.
The Stewardship Report honors these donors. Read more about the individuals, medical groups, health systems, and corporations that provided support in 2019. Together, we are changing the course of chronic and preventable diseases in the U.S.
Campaign for a Healthier America Donors
Thank you to these individuals and medical groups for their generous support to the Campaign for a Healthier America!
Campaign Catalyst ($50,000 or more)
- Carle Physician Group
- Scott Hayworth, M.D., FACOG
- Jerry Penso, M.D., M.B.A.
- Premier Medical Associates, P.C.
- Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group
Cabinet Leadership Donors ($25,000 - $49,999)
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Ballad Health
- Beth Averbeck, M.D.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation
- John Cuddeback, M.D., Ph.D.
- Florida Medical Clinic, P.A.
- Theresa M. Frei, R.N., M.B.A.
- Matthew Gibb, M.D., FACC, FACP
- Guthrie Clinic, Ltd.
- Hattiesburg Clinic, P.A.
- HealthPartners Care Group
- Henry Ford Medical Group
- Inova Health System
- J. Stephen Jones, M.D., M.B.A., FACS
- John W. Kennedy, M.D.
- Kevin McCune, M.D.
- Kevin McDermott
- Olmsted Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Parkview Physicians Group
- The Permanente Medical Group
- Privia Medical Group North Texas
- Sutter Medical Foundation
- Larry Tatum, M.D.
- Grace Terrell, M.D., M.M.M., FACP, FACPE
- Valley Medical Group
- Vanderbilt Medical Group
- Watson Clinic, LLP
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- Don Wreden, M.D.
Campaign Steward ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Robert W. Brenner, M.D., M.M.M.
- Mark Briesacher, M.D.
- William A. Conway, M.D.
- Fredrick T. Horton, M.H.A., CMPE
- The Portland Clinic
- Christopher J. Sclafani, PE, M.B.A.
Campaign Advocate ($5,000 - $9,999)
- John Bulger, D.O., M.B.A.
- Francis R. Colangelo, M.D., M.S.-H.Q.S., FACP
- Stephanie Copeland, M.D.
- Esse Health
- Laura Fegraus
- Steven A. Green, M.D.
- Scott Hines, M.D.
- Todd M. Hobbs, M.D.
- Holzer Health System
- J. Peter Johnson
- Ronald H. Kirkland, M.D., M.B.A.
- Lehigh Valley Physician Group
- Donna Montalto, M.P.P.
- Clyde L. (Woody) Morris, Jr., CPA
- David Nash, M.D., M.B.A.
- New West Physicians, P.C.
- Norton Medical Group
- Privia Medical Group Gulf Coast
- Hector Rodriguez, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Aric Sharp, M.H.A.
- St. Elizabeth Physicians
- John and Valerie Thomas
- Timothy Weir, M.H.A., M.B.A., FACHE
- Edward Yu, M.D.