Campaign staff are employed by AMGA and its Foundation and are based in the Alexandria, VA headquarters. We have decades of experience in population health, quality improvement, and public health campaigns.
- John W. Kennedy, M.D.: Chief Medical Officer, AMGA; President, AMGA Foundation
- Elizabeth Ciemins, Ph.D., M.P.H., M.A.: Vice President, Research and Analytics
- Lisa Cornbrooks, Senior Director, National Health Campaigns, AMGA Foundation
- Morgan Drexler, M.P.H., CPH, Associate, National Health Campaigns, AMGA Foundation
- Stephen Shields, M.P.H., Population Health Research Analyst
- Marilyn Mazac, Coordinator, National Health Campaigns, AMGA Foundation
We are privileged to work with a National Advisory Committee that consists of relevant experts from medical groups and health systems, nonprofit organizations, and industry partners. This committee helped design the Rise to Immunize™ campaign and guides its direction.