Participation in the Rise to Immunize™ campaign is complimentary for AMGA members. Groups that join the campaign commit to:
- Implement campaign planks. Determine which campaign planks your organization will put into practice. Participants are encouraged to advance over the course of the four-year campaign.
- Report data quarterly. Select the data reporting track that best fits your organization’s capabilities.
- Leverage resources. Use free campaign resources including our Campaign Toolkit to help your organization make impactful change among its patient population.
If your organization is ready to join the campaign, you’ll need to provide the following additional information to enroll:
Campaign Points of Contact
- Primary contact: Manages and oversees all campaign activities.
- Quality contact: Leads campaign plank implementation and other relevant activities at your organization.
- Data/IT contact: Oversees the campaign quarterly data reporting process at your organization. This individual will receive information about data reporting deadlines and blinded comparative reports. Please be sure that the individual who will submit data via the Excel template to the campaign is also listed as a Data/IT contact (you may have more than one Data/IT contact if needed).
- Marketing/PR contact: Responsible for internal and/or external communications about the Rise to Immunize™ campaign on behalf of your organization. We will communicate with this individual about logo usage, media opportunities, award recognition, and more.
- Other contact (optional): Receives standard campaign communications (e.g., monthly newsletter, webinar registration, etc.).
Depending on the size and structure of your organization, one person may serve multiple roles. Conversely, you may also select more than one person for a given role.Enroll(Opens in a new window)
To explore joining AMGA, please contact our Membership Department. Non-AMGA members interesting in participating in Rise to Immunize™ can pay a nominal campaign fee or apply for hardship consideration.