Honoring excellence and innovation
The Acclaim Award rewards medical groups and other organized systems of care that are bringing the American health care system closer to the ideal delivery model - One that is safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable.
To honor the nation's premier healthcare delivery organizations that are high performing and are bringing their organization closer to the ideal medical group and health system by:
- Measurably improving the quality and value of care
- Improving patient experience and outcomes
- Continuously learning and innovating
- Improving population health
The schedule for the Acclaim Award has changed. Because of changes to our meetings schedule for 2017, the next Acclaim Award will be given at the 2018 Annual Conference, March 7-10 in Phoenix, Arizona. This will give groups extra time to prepare and submit your application.
Important Dates to Know:
- Application will be available in May 2017
- Orientation Webinar will be held in Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 1:00-2:00pm ET
- Applications will be due September 2017
- The Acclaim Award will be presented at AMGA's Annual Conference 2018
The Acclaim Award application process has proven to be a valuable learning experience for medical groups on their journey to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery.
Past Recipients and Honorees
Learn more about the Past Recipients and Honorees' award winning initiatives.
Acclaim Award History
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Danielle Casanova at 703.838.0033 ext 347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.