Click here for information on the Council's next meeting!
The Emerging Leaders Council is designed to cultivate new and up-and-coming
medical group leaders. This Council will enable members to crowdsource
solutions, learn from established executives, and develop a network of peers in
medical groups across the country. This Council is open to:
- Any medical group administrator or
provider under 45 and
- Not in a c-suite/VP position or in
a c-suite/VP position for less than 5 years and
- Interested in learning/developing the
skills necessary to succeed in a higher position
For questions on eligibility, please email Joe DeLisle, membership and
Council relations manager, at
Members have access to:
- A discussion list to instantly tap into the Council's collective knowledge and experience
- A resource library of archived policies, procedures, presentations, and more
- Face-to-face meetings and webinars that put peer learning and discussion front and center
To ensure the Council focuses on members’ needs, they nominate the leadership, select the topics, and often lead the discussions. The
Council's current chair is Amy Fore M.H.S.A., F.A.C.M.P.E. (chief operating
officer at Mercy Clinic Fort Smith).
Council members actively work together on activities which can accelerate collective learning, reduce the costs of innovation and discovery, and facilitate the transfer of new knowledge to the larger community of AMGA members.