Medicare Advantage (MA) Learning Collaborative
AMGA’s Medicare Advantage (MA) Learning Collaborative is an 18-month peer-to-peer shared learning program, where participants gain a deeper understanding of how to maximize the effectiveness of MA and other value-based contracts.
Organizations participating in this Collaborative are positioned to excel in value-based contracts, including MA. They will learn how to be successful with MA by:
- Aligning with the Triple Aim + 1 (improve quality, total cost of care, patient experience, physician wellness)
- Discovering how to develop the risk-based infrastructure necessary to be successful in MA and other value-based contracts
- Understanding and managing your population through risk stratification, data analytics, clinical programs, and home-based care
- Exploring how provider groups transform care delivery systems to meet the social needs of patients with MA coverage
- Ensuring compliance with documentation regulations and engage physicians in the process
The learning collaborative commenced in September 2019 and will conclude in March 2021.
- Acclaim Physician Group
- Advocate Medical Group
- Alliance Health Professionals
- Confluence Health
- Mercy- East Communities
- Michigan Medicine
- MCV Physicians
- North Mississippi Medical Clinics
- PeaceHealth Medical Group
- Premier Medical Associates
- Prevea Health
- Sutter Valley Medical Foundation
- University of Utah Health Community
- Utica Park Clinic
- Vanderbilt Population Health
- Watson Clinic
We have convened an advisory committee of industry and clinical experts that provide guidance to the Collaborative on the development of objectives and educational content. The Committee includes:
Michael Castellano, M.B.A.
Chief Executive Officer
Beth Honan, M.H.A.
Chief Contracting Officer
Kent Hu, M.D., M.P.H.
Medical Director of Quality and Safety
The Everett Clinic
Lloyd Kuritsky, D.O., FACP
Medical Director, Population Health
Sharp Community Medical Group
Philip M. Oravetz, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A.
Chief Population Health Officer
Ochsner Health System
If you have questions or need further information, contact Erin Leaver-Schmidt via email or by phone at 703.838.0033 ext. 390.