CPX Participation Requirements
The Collaborative for Performance ExcellenceSM (CPX) is designed for AMGA members who are preparing for success in risk-based contracts and are interested in leveraging clinical and claims data to maximize efficiency. Generally speaking, integrated delivery systems with at least 200,000 patients managed per EHR instance will be prioritized for participation.
Participating organizations will:
- Select a focused case project within one domain, aligned with their organizational priorities
- Participate in meetings and regular webinars
- Engage their C-suite
- Be able to participate for three years
- Execute a contractual participation agreement with AMGA
- Execute a data use agreement, including BAA, with both AMGA and Optum
- Share de-identified data with Optum
- Provide an annual collaborative participation fee to AMGA of $25,000/year (fee included in Optum solutions purchase, where applicable)
To discuss your organization’s participation and pricing, please contact Cindy Shekailo at PerformanceExcellence@amga.org.