CPX Participation Requirements
CPXTM is for multispecialty medical groups and integrated systems of care who are looking to drive success through benchmarking data and shared learning. If you’re ready to take the next big step at your organization, we’re ready to walk with you.
To participate in CPXTM, your organization must:
- Be an active AMGA member (if you’re not sure, see if your organization is listed here).
- Have at least 200,000 patients managed per EHR instance.
- Participate for a minimum of three years.
- Share clinical and claims data securely.
- Execute a contractual participation agreement with AMGA (includes a data use agreement, including BAA, with both AMGA and Optum).
- Provide an annual collaborative participation fee to AMGA of $25,000 (fee included in Optum solutions purchase, where applicable).
To explore your organization’s participation in CPXTM and pricing, please contact Dustin Gunderson at PerformanceExcellence@amga.org.
If you're ready to see the full picture, we're ready to show you.