2021 Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey
AMGA’s Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey is now accepting data submissions from medical groups and health systems from across the country.
Your group’s participation is more vital than ever, as the data we gather will reflect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on provider compensation and productivity. With your contributions, our survey will continue to be the market-leading source for provider compensation and productivity benchmarks. As always, participating groups receive several benefits, including significant discounts on the published survey results.
Organizations submitting data receive a complimentary copy of the final print survey (a $850 value) or a discounted rate for the online database. AMGA members that submit data will also receive a customized report specific to your organization’s data.
The survey will explore the following areas:
- Individual compensation and production data for physicians in all major specialties
- Individual compensation and production data on other healthcare providers including nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Starting salaries for provider new hires
- Medical group and health system compensation profiles including methods of pay, incentives, hours requirements, benefits and other details.
- Medical group executive and leadership role compensation and benefits data
How to Participate
Please complete and submit your data by the early-bird deadline, February 28, 2021.
Completed questionnaires should be sent directly to Danielle DuBord at email@example.com.
AMGA Consulting will maintain a confidential file for each group’s response. No other organization will have access to your group’s individual data.
Please direct all questions to Danielle DuBord at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your participation!