AMGA 2017 Fall Compensation Collaborative:
Charting the Path for Physician Compensation and Value-Based Payments in Turbulent Times
September 6-8, 2017
The Mills House: Wyndham Grand Hotel
115 Meeting St.
Charleston, SC 29401
Full agenda coming soon!
The Program this year will include:
- A Year in Surveys: Physician/provider compensation and executive compensation
- Medical group market strategy and compensation plan alignment
- MIPS and APMs, and ACOs, Oh, My! How MACRA and ACOs are Influencing Compensation Design
- Fair Market Value: Managing your risk in the changing regulatory environment
- Advanced practice provider pay models
- Assessing physician staffing ratios and cost of care: Tools and techniques
- Open forum for questions and answers about contemporary issues and events
- Multiple presentations by medical groups from across the country
Compensation Plan Clinic
This year’s event will also feature a complimentary compensation plan clinic. You can send your compensation plan to AMGA in advance of the meeting and a senior member of our team will contact you to schedule a review during the Compensation Collaborative.
By July 31
After July 31
Spouses or guests may join the Wednesday evening event for an additional $85 per person.
Rooms are available at the meeting location at The Mills House. Please call 866.781.3643 by Wednesday, August 9 to request the AMGA reduced rate of $199/night plus taxes and fees.
After this date, rates and availability of rooms cannot be guaranteed. Room cancellations are subject to
Mills House policy.