Social Media Toolkit
Leveraging social media for the AMGA 2020 Annual Conference helps us reach meeting participants and other interested healthcare leaders. We hope you’ll consider mentioning your participation in the conference and your experience onsite in your social media posts to spread the word.
AMGA 2020 Annual Conference
March 25-28, 2020
San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA: @SDConventionCtr
- Include our official hashtag, #AC20, in posts before, during, and after the conference
- Tag AMGA using our handles:
- Share your breakout session details or booth number before the conference with your followers
- Join the conversation during the conference by posting highlights or retweeting our posts in real-time; consider taking photos during sessions and sharing quotes or takeaways
- Add videos and photos (we’ve included some images for your use below) to your posts for visual interest
- Tag speakers’ handles in your tweets. A list of handles can be found here.
For your convenience, we’ve included sample posts for you to use. These posts are Twitter-ready, but can be repurposed for use across all social media channels.
Before the Conference
- Patient centeredness is essential for moving medical groups closer to the triple aim. I’m looking forward to @theAMGA #AC20 sessions on keeping patients out of the ED through the delivery of patient-centered care. [ADJUST FOR YOUR INTERESTS]
- Excited to see current healthcare industry peers and make new connections at @theAMGA’s 2020 Annual Conference! #AC20
- Excited to see Dr. Zubin “ZDoggMD” Damania /@ZDoggMD is returning as an @theAMGA keynote speaker. After last year’s creative and energizing session, I can’t wait to see what he has in store for #AC20!
During the Conference
- Just arrived in San Diego for AMGA /@theAMGA’s 2020 Annual Conference. Looking forward to a week of learning and networking! #AC20
- Attending educational sessions on everything from innovation and technology, patient centered care, leadership, finance, and more at #AC20.
- I’ve joined thousands of the healthcare industry’s brightest minds here at AMGA/@theAMGA’s Annual Conference to exchange ideas and strategies to improve our nation’s approach to high performance health. #AC20
- During her compelling opening keynote, #AC20 speaker Dr. Toyin Ajayi/@toyinajayidoc explains @cityblockhealth’s community-based approach to care, which works across sectors to connect individuals’ health needs with clinical and non-clinical services capable of meeting those needs.
- Innovative tech like A.I., robotics, infinite computing, and synthetic biology are disrupting healthcare. During his #AC20 keynote session, Dr. Peter Diamandis/@PeterDiamandis is providing valuable strategies for healthcare professionals to leverage this ongoing technologic revolution.
- During his #AC20 workshop session, Dr. David Nash/@nashpophealth is sharing insights and tools to help healthcare industry leaders like me develop a population health strategic plan
- Excited to share my knowledge of [INSERT TOPIC] with @theAMGA 2020 Annual Conference attendees as one of this year’s speakers! #AC20
- Honored to be on the agenda at @theAMGA’s 2020 Annual Conference, where I’ll be sharing strategies and solutions on [INSERT TOPIC] with my fellow healthcare leaders. Attendees, join me in [ROOM] on [DATE/TIME]! #AC20
- Stop by during #AC20 exhibit hall hours to learn more about [INSERT YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE/ETC.] Visit us at booth #[INSERT NUMBER] in the exhibit hall!
- #AC20 attendees, stop by booth [INSERT NUMBER] in the exhibit hall to connect with us and learn about how to advance your [INSERT WHAT YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE/ETC. CAN HELP MEDICAL GROUPS ACHIEVE]. We’ll be here through Saturday morning!
For your reference while tweeting about the conference, Twitter handles for
speakers, staff, and Board members can be found here
The following banners have been appropriately sized for each social media
channel, based on image dimensions. Please consider adding a banner to your
posts to add visual interest. To download the image on a computer, please right
click the image and select “Save Image As…” To download the image from your
phone or tablet, press and hold the image and select “Save Image.”
Questions? Please contact Matt Clarke via email or by phone at or 703.838.0033 ext. 365.