Our agenda includes a dedicated day of private forums, broken out by
executive role, called Leadership Councils. With your peers, you’ll discuss
challenges common to your specific roles and join an exclusive national network
of colleagues who you can connect with beyond the conference.
Due to the intimate nature of these meetings, participation is open only to
leaders at AMGA member medical groups and health systems.
Role-based Leadership Councils will meet on Wednesday, March 25 from 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please note that your $250 Council registration fee includes
breakfast and lunch.
- Advanced Practice
- Chief Administrative Officers/Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Executive
- Chief Financial Officers/Finance Directors
- Chief Human Resources
- Chief Information Officers/Chief Medical Information Officers
- Chief Medical
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Marketing and Public
- Quality Directors/Officers
Two additional Special Interest Councils, the Emerging Leaders and Women in
Leadership, will also convene in San Diego on Thursday, March 26. Please note
that your $125 Special Interest Council registration fee includes all activities
listed below the respective council:
- Emerging Leaders Council
- Emerging Leaders Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Emerging Leaders Council Meeting: 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Women in Leadership Council
- Women in Leadership Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Women in Leadership Council Meeting: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
To learn more about the councils or to join, please contact Joe DeLisle, senior manager, membership and council relations, at
703.838.0033 ext. 355 or email@example.com.