Three Ways to Register
- Fax the
registration form with credit card payment to 703.548.1890
- Mail the
registration form and check (payable to AMGA) or credit card payment to:
One Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-3318
Registration forms not accompanied by check or credit card payment will not
Conference Registration (March 29-30)
Includes all keynote sessions, peer-led breakout sessions, networking
discussion groups, reception on March 28, and all meals on March 29 and 30.
By February 8
February 9-March 8
After March 8
Pre-Conference Activities (March 27-28)
All activities listed below require a separate registration fee. Activities
noted with * are exclusive to AMGA member medical groups and health systems.
- Role-Based Leadership Councils* (March 27): $225
- Special Interest Councils* (March 28): $225
- Immersion Sessions (March 28): $395 for member/corporate partner; $795 for non-member
- Capitol Hill Day* (March 28): no additional cost
Spouse/Guest Activities (March 28-30)
- Spouse/Guest Fee: $200
- Topgolf (March 29): $75
- Mount Vernon (March 30): $75
- Early Registration: Register by Friday, February 8, in order to take advantage of the lowest rate.
- Group Discount: AMGA medical group members, corporate partner members, and non-member healthcare
delivery organizations can qualify for an additional registration discount. Four
or more paid registrations from the same organization will receive a $100
discount per registration. With 40 breakout sessions (10 concurring)
and 11 role-based Leadership Councils, there’s content for your executives.
Consider bringing your entire team and hosting a strategic planning session.
Contact Andi Eberly, meetings and education senior director, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.838.0033 ext. 333
for information on retreat space rentals.
- Member Rates: AMGA medical group members and corporate partner members save nearly 50% off full
registration prices. If you are interested in attending and would like to become
a member of AMGA to obtain the member rates, or you are unsure of your
membership status, please contact Bill Baron, vice president of membership, at
email@example.com or 703.838.0033 ext. 336.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing by Friday, February 15, in order to
receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. No-shows are not eligible for
refunds. Substitutions are welcome and will not incur a processing fee. Should
an act of war or act of God strike the U.S. in the time immediately preceding
the conference, registrants unable or unwilling to attend the conference will be
given a credit in the amount of the registration fee less a $100 processing fee
to apply toward a future AMGA activity or other future AMGA expense.
- AMGA’s Americans with Disabilities Act Statement: AMGA is committed to making each of its educational
activities accessible to all participants so they may be actively involved in
the meetings and conferences. If you have special physical, dietary, or
communication needs that require auxiliary aids or services identified in the
Americans with Disabilities Act, please call us at 703.838.0033 ext. 333 so that
we can accommodate your requests.
- Code of Ethics: Our
Code of Ethics
applies at all AMGA meetings, conferences, forums, and meeting-related events,
including those sponsored by organizations other than AMGA but held in
conjunction with AMGA events in which they participate. Attendees should
familiarize themselves with our code of ethics.