Who Should Attend?
Balancing the financial viability of your organization with the needs of your
patients and your community is no small task. How do you keep your organization
at the forefront of innovation? How do you keep your workforce motivated? And
where do you go when you need to learn from and network with others confronting
the same obstacles?
The AMGA Annual Conference is a three-day, interactive forum that connects
you with your true peers—others in your role looking for solutions to challenges
related to delivering high quality, efficient, and affordable patient care.
Unlike medical conferences that focus on specialty skill acquisition or bring
together all levels of professionals, the AMGA Annual Conference is specifically
tailored to medical group and health system executives directly responsible and
accountable for the success of their organizations.
Who Attends AMGA’s Annual Conference?
- CEO, President, Board Chair
- CAO, COO, Administrator, Executive Director
- CMO, CMIO, Medical Director
- Accountable Care Officer
- Physician Leader
- Vice President, Department Director
- Board Member
- Chief Strategy/Innovation Officer
- CQO, Quality Director
- Compliance Officer
- Chief HR Officer, Director
- Information Systems Manager
- Pharmacy Department Manager
From Healthcare Delivery Organizations:
- Group Practices
- Integrated Delivery Systems
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Hospital/Health Systems
- Academic/Faculty Practices
- Independent Physician Associations
- Management Service Organizations
- Physician Practice Management Companies